COVID-19 in India: Symptoms and precaution
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), a highly infectious disease, was first detected in Wuhan, China, in December 2019.
Covid- 19 has spread almost entire world and more than 3 million people infected. We all need to take care and need to end this deadly virus with improvinf immunity power and follow the instructions.
Symptoms of COVID-19
- Shortness of breath
- Body aches
- Sore throat
- loss of taste or smell
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds at a time with warm water and soap.
- Don’t touch your face, eyes, nose, or mouth when your hands are dirty.
- Don’t go out if you’re feeling sick or have any cold or flu symptoms.
- Keep 6 Feet distance with people
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or handkerchief whenever you sneeze or cough.
- Always use mask. Throw or dispose the tissues or use and throw masks.
- Clean any objects you touch a lot. Use disinfectants on objects like phones, computers, and doorknobs.
- Always use hand sanitizers and handrub after touching to any part of object.